I'm a blogger!

Monday, September 9, 2013

     I have always been a lover of blogs...reading the blogs of other people that is. I have always thought that it would be fun to keep a blog of my own, and now I have finally taken that first step! Yay! I have so much to learn, but am looking forward to the process. If it weren't for my amazing, talented sister-in-law Kim, I wouldn't have even gotten this far. She basically put it all together for me...so here's to hoping I don't mess it up!

     My life isn't all that interesting. I married the love of my life on November 24, 2012. We are currently living in Rexburg, Idaho and both attending Brigham Young University - Idaho where I am studying Elementary Education and he is studying Exercise Physiology. My ultimate goal is to teach Kindergarten - 2nd grade, and he is planning on attending Physical Therapy school once we graduate next year (YAY!)

     I grew up in Spokane, Washington so I am a total lover of the mountains and pine trees. It is rough being away from my family but I am so lucky to have my husband's family near by. He grew up in Rexburg (where we go to school) so we have family all over here! Not to mention our own little two person family we started :)

     This blog is mainly a way for me to keep track of and document all of the craziness that our life entails. I am so excited to get this started and thank you in advance for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground