Little Changes

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I have said this before and I will say it again, our life is a never ending sea of change! Mostly good, but change all the same. Some small changes, some unexpected changes and some major life changes have been thrown our direction as of lately.

So let's start with the small...after almost exactly TWO YEARS of tlc for my hair I have taken the plunge back into golden locks. AKA I am blonde again! At first I missed my natural color and hobo ombre...because as often as change hits me I will never be comfortable with it at first. But now I am oh so glad I made the decision! Also thank the hair fairies for finally giving me some length...for those of you who know how much of a journey it has been to get this far you can imagine how hard it was for me to let her cut off 1 3/4 inches!

Also the coloring is kind of off due to issues with the sun not obeying my wishes. But you get the idea!


And then I had to watch my mom fall apart as she sent three of us away...Jessica for the first time. But the best part about this change is that I now have two of my three sisters in Rexburg with me! Woo hoo!

 My dad stayed with us in Rexburg for a solid week to get my sisters settled...and help with my major project of a home. So stay tuned to see our progress on the forever needy house we are learning to love!

The best change of all though is that after 3 long weeks without my other half Kirby has made it home safe and we are counting our blessings every day that we have together.


Ok maybe none of this seems like anything drastic...the major changes have mostly involved our new residence, unexpected bumps with out car, and of course starting a new semester...but I will save those for another time. We are thankful for our life and the chance that we get to live and grow together.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground