Happy Sweet 2016!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Who doesn't love the celebration of the end of one wonderful year, and the beginning of a new one full of possibilities??

2015 was an incredible year. I student taught a class of 6th graders, graduated from BYUI, moved to Dallas for the summer, AND gave birth to my sweet, darling, little Henry. I am so thankful for all that I experienced and all of the lessons that I learned this past year. I am a new person because of 2015 and I will never forget the growing that I experienced (and I'm not talking about my belly).

That being said, I am so excited for this upcoming year! 2016 promises to hold some special times in it's 12 short months and I am excited to see who I will be at the end of it all.

This New Years Eve celebration was very low key. I scrounged up what I could in my mom's craft room to make a few decoration, and my mom picked up and made some of the yummiest food known to man! We spent the night playing games, eating, and watching a movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground