The Benefits of Living in Rexburg

Thursday, October 3, 2013

     As much fun as the summer was, it is so good to be back in Rexburg! Most people look down on Rexburg, but I love this little place. One of the things that I missed a lot about our home, is the beautiful garden that my in-laws grow. I mean, just look at the beautiful, fresh produce that they grow! This was my very first time picking my own veggies and I had so much fun! We did a crazy, 26 day cleanse that kind of killed us, but the benefit of having these free veggies was incredible and saved us so much money!





     Something else we missed about Rexburg is the amount of mountains that surround us! We took advantage of the uncommonly warm fall and went exploring around Mesa Falls. It was my first time up there and it just took my breath away! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground