Fall Photoshoot!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My little sister Mandy lucked out with the cutest and coolest roommates! One of them is a photographer and took some fun fall couple pictures for us. Everything about the day was perfect! It wasn't as freezing as you would expect it to be in Rexburg, the sun was shining, and all the beautiful fall colors were cooperating wonderfully for us! She did such a great job. Here are some of my favorites. It was hard to choose just a few, so see what you think!














Ok...maybe not the most attractive picture of me...but there was no way I would pass up the chance to post such an adorable picture of Kirby! Seriously, how can one man be so cute!
Kirby and I are your stereotypical nerds. But that is ultimately what brought us together.
Look at his blue eyes!
This is definitely a silly one, but it makes me laugh so hard! Kirby was trying to reenact the scene from the last Harry Potter when he dances all silly in the tent with Hermione...I think we nailed it!
Kirby has the coolest collection of records. The one that is on in this picture actually has our song on it, so it means a lot to me! I love that she caught this picture.
One of my favorite moments from the day, captured perfectly. As we were lounging on the blanket the wind picked up and leaves from the tree above us dumped leaves straight on us. I was loving it!




Isn't the scenery just to die for???


Isn't she just so talented? If you are interested in seeing more of her work check out her facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/justsmileplease

4 comments:

  1. I Love these pictures so much! Your hair is so long and love the ombre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And as for the ombre, that's what you get when you just top coloring your hair! I never realize how contrasting it looks until I see a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground