Birthday Number 22!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Before we get into the festivities I need to say happy birthday to a very special man. I am lucky to share my birthday with Joseph Smith, the prophet that changed the world. I admire everything about him, and owe so much to him. So happy birthday Joseph Smith!



Having a birthday 2 days before Christmas can sometimes be a little difficult. Everyone is always so busy bustling around, trying to finish up preparations for Christmas day and it sometimes feels like a side-note, just something else to cross off the list. But the nice part about having my birthday during such a time, is that ever since I entered Kindergarten, I have NEVER had to worry about school interfering with my special day. And now that I am in college it only gets better, because no school means that I get to spend it with my whole family!

Being the lucky lady that I am, my day started with my mom's special crepes for breakfast and a phone call from my best friend. Later on, after presents, we headed down to the handsdown best restaurant ever...Waddells! (For those of you in the Spokane area who haven't gone there GO, you will thank me later). Anyways, it was a great day full of great food, family, and smiles all around. I am one lucky girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground