together

Friday, June 27, 2014


Lately I have had to let my husband be gone much longer than I want to, but that doesn't make the moments he is gone any easier.

You see, since I met Kirby Lee Muir my favorite way to be is together.

Most couples need their alone time, which I know can sometimes be nice
but I only truly need one thing: to be together always with my Kirby.
and that is how it has always been with us.

Most of what we do can be done alone, but we choose to do it together.

we go on adventures together.
we cook our Sunday dinners together.
we create memories together.
we pray together.
we get into bed & wake up together.
we try out new things together.
we do our chores together.
we laugh at the silliest things together.
we read our books in bed together.
we make our future plans & big decisions together.
we tell stories together.
we grow together.

we do it all together
 and nothing could make me happier

Our moments together are always a treasure
...and in those moments when we are apart we are wishing to be together.

It is because we are together that I am who I am today.

The biggest blessing and most comforting thought that I have in this world is the knowledge that I will be together with my sweetheart for eternity

...and I wish the same on all of you who do not have this magical blessing.
I promise that it is one worth searching for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground