Christmas Pictures

Friday, December 19, 2014

With our third Christmas coming up, we decided to get our bums in gear and make our first Christmas card! Well actually, his family was going to take pictures over Thanksgiving, and my family was too, so we figured between the two families we would find a picture we could use...then his family cancelled, and my family's photographer was going to be out of town, so that plan backfired majorly. But we still wanted our card, so we decided we were cool enough to take our own Christmas pictures!

We wanted to take pictures at a Christmas tree farm, so we could take some pictures while getting our tree and all that...but funny story, Rexburg doesn't have any Christmas tree farms! But we didn't know that until we pulled up at this "farm" that sells the pine trees for landscaping...so we might have done a little trespassing, but it's worth it right? I'll tell you the whole story about the tree a little later...

I am so so lucky to have talented friends like Ella to take such wonderful pictures for us!

See if you can guess which picture we used for our card...


Well...did you guess right?? Here is the card...


Merry Christmas to you all! I hope it comes with love, laughter, health and hapiness!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Madison,
    You probably don't remember me but my husband and I were in your ward at one point with Bishop Hughes. Anyways, I came across your blog and it is adorable! I have been wanting to fix mine up and I can't seem to figure out how to get tabs. There are no templates available in blogger with tabs and I am not savy enough to write my own code. How did you figure it out? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Madison of course I remember you! And sorry, I am just seeing this! It honestly took me forever to figure out, but the tabs are really just your "pages" and you simply drag those to be at the top of your blog when you are editing the layout instead of keeping them along the side...that should do it for you!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground