A July in Dallas

Monday, August 10, 2015

Guys, is it just me, or did July fly by WAY too quickly?? How is it already August?? I'm honest baffled. July was hot, but that's a given. I seriously want to cry for my husband every time I walk outside. I don't know how he can walk in this 100+ heat all day every day, I sure do appreciate his many sacrifices to give us a good life. 

This past month we celebrated the 4th of July, as explained in this post...and it was marvelous.



Also HUGE shout-out to my husband who killed it at selling this past month. Blessings are real people.

 
And speaking of blessings...I also won a couple instagram giveaways (yes I am one of those people...but come on, babies are spendy!) How crazy is that though? They actually work! So now we get a free photoshoot when we get back to Idaho, a gift card to Oilo studios for some cute nursery decor, an awesome nursing/car seat cover, and a $200 diaper bag! Yay!

 

And naturally we went on our regular date nights (trying to fit them in before baby comes)! We're talking our favorite taco places, trying new restaurants, one massive water slide, a dine-in movie, and more.

 Ok ok I know, not the most attractive picture of me, but Kirby is just too cute, even when he is being silly and just went off the craziest water slide.


           Then of course we celebrated my hunk of a husband and his 29th year (details over here).


Other than that we have just been prepping for baby and soaking up every bit of time we have to cuddle and talk and just relax as the two of us!

Now on to August...quite possibly the biggest month of our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground