Texan Summer: Month 4

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Since my last Texan Summer update a lot has happened, so much in fact that I have already shared a lot of it in previous posts! For reminders...first we made a trip to San Antonio, Kirby had a birthday, and then we made another trip to San Antonio

But what else has happened? Let me show you!

My sister in law Kim had a birthday! Yay! We were able to go to see The Giver in a theater where we were treated like royalty. Our chairs were luxurious recliners, we were given a blanket, free popcorn, and menus from which we ordered some incredibly tasty food... Mom, if you are reading this, I think you would love this place! We kicked back, relaxed, were waited on and left feeling like queens and kings. Happy birthday Kim!



We went to Top Golf...again, but this time with friends! A majority of the office was there, including Allie and Treagan, so obviously we had a blast!
And apparently my smile went crooked for the night...


Kirby and I have always enjoyed Sunday walks. They're the perfect Sabbath activity and gives us a chance to soak in and reflect on the beauty that surrounds us.


Stay tuned for the last of our Texan Lovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground