And a Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year from our little family to yours!
Well to admit, I am sad to have to say goodbye to such a wonderful year. Thank you 2013 for all the memories. Here's to making this year even better! We kicked off the new year with the Hobbit in the theater, games, games, and more games with my family, LOTS of delicious food...and of course some bubbly as the ball dropped.


A few of my resolutions for 2014:
  1. Personal morning scripture study
  2. Cardio for at least 40 minutes, 4 times a week because I have been skipping that part of the workout way to often lately!
  3. ...this one I cannot write out as it is personal, but it reserved as number 3 for a special reason :)
  4. Be a better Visiting Teacher
  5. Drink my 8 glasses of water a day
  6. Actually wake up when the alarm goes off...without Kirby having to physically pull me out of bed.
  7. Share my testimony more often.
  8. Be ON TIME to work everyday. It's a long shot but I'm going for it!
  9. Create and follow a months budget! 
  10. Be in bed by 11 each school night, no matter what!
...........and that's as far as I can think this late at night so nighty night my young lads and lasses, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


We just had a small family gathering and there was STILL this much food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground