Wibergs in Cali

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I had the most wonderful chance to spend a couple weeks with all three of my sisters and my mom here in California. We ate more and better than we have in a long time. We visited the beach more often than normal. Henry got loved on harder than usual. We had basically the best time I could have imagined.

Before my mom got into town the four of us went to Universal Studios, but when I say Universal Studios I really mean Harry Potter World. It was amazing to be able to live our childhood fantasies together (read more about my first experience in my post a few back). We also got branded with the dark mark so...we are pretty cool.

Once my mom got here it was nothing but the best food spots, trips to the toy store, and the best of the best beach trips.

It is hard to be away from family every summer, this little trip was perfect.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground